White Chocolate and Lemon Olive Oil Cookies
This is hands down my favourite new Cookie Recipe - it is super easy and is so insanely delicious, whilst not being that guilty.
You will need:
- 1 egg (or 1 flax egg / egg replacer - if you use egg replacer, I recommend, Bob Red Mills brand)
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp Lemon Infused Olive Oil (I buy mine from Marks and Spencer, if you do not have this, use regular olive oil and mix in 1.5 tbsps fresh lemon juice and 1 tbsp of lemon zest and mix well, let sit for 15 minutes)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp date sugar (or you can use coconut sugar)
- 1 & 3/4 cup oat flour (I use gluten free oats)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or chunks
- Sprinkle of Himalayan salt
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Whisk together the egg, lemon olive oil and maple syrup until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the date sugar, mix well. Then add in the oat flour and finally a sprinkle of salt.
- Once everything is well mixed, fold in your chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes